PROTEA Remote Service Support System is a tool to reduce downtime and maintenance costs. This system can be implemented on onshore or offshore equipment, providing 24/7 hotline service.
How it Works?
The System is based on typical Ethernet connection (to be provided and secured by end-user) It is a secure service that uses a VPN connection between PROTEA Service specialist and PROTEA equipment. The specialist have access to whole equipment which are directly connected to the bus (PLC, encoders, HMI panels, engines, frequency converters etc.) or which are directly connected to PLC (sensors, valves, relays etc.)
What will you need?
There is no more requirements to implement remote service support except online connection to machine.
The system provides 24/7 access to PROTEA crane specialists of all disciplines who:
- analyze online date from machine,
- control, monitor and take preventive measures when required,
- detect occurred problems,
- guide in repair process,
- identify required spare parts or faulty equipment,
- detect any operator error,
- upgrade software and change online parameters to improve machine or for special
Typical service screens (possible to be adjusted as per client’s requirements):